Subject: Re: [OMPI users] dual cores
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-10 14:14:21

There's also a great project at SourceForge called "htop" that is a
"better" version of top. It includes the ability to query for and set
processor affinity for abitrary processes, colorized output, tree-
based output (showing process hierarchies), etc. It's pretty nice
(IMHO):

     http://htop.sf.net/

Cisco Systems