Subject: [OMPI users] Can I build development RPM from openmpi-1.2.8-1.src.rpm?
From: Oleg V. Zhylin (ovz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-10 08:27:21

Hi,

  I would like to to build OpenMPI from openmpi-1.2.8-1.src.rpm. I've tried plain rpmbuild and rpmbuild ... --define 'build_all_in_one_rpm 1' but resulting rpm doesn't conain any *.a libraries.

  I think this is a problem because I've straced mpif90 and discovered that ld invoked from gfortran only looks for libmpi_f90.a in response to -lmpi_f90 inroduced by mpif90.

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin ovz_at_[hidden]