Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI programs with autoconf/automake?
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-06 06:35:33

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is relevant to this mailing list, but I'm trying to
get autoconf/automake working with an Open MPI program I am writing (in
C++) but unfortunately, I don't know where to begin. I'm new to both
tools but have it working well enough for a non-MPI program. When I
google for these terms, I end up with results of people who have
problems with autoconf/automake and *installing* Open MPI -- which isn't
what I am looking for. Or, I get results that are well beyond what I
need...I just need something to start with and won't be combining
programming languages, etc.

Does anyone have a brief example of configure.ac and/or Makefile.am to
start me off or know of a tutorial that describes how they can be
adapted for Open MPI from a non-MPI program?

Thank you -- any help appreciated!

Ray