Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Equivalent .h files
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-30 11:27:14

If you are using the module 'use mpi' then don't have "include
'mpif.h'"

use only one of those.

Make sure you use 'mpif90' to compile. Also make sure to read the
other reply on this list. about include paths for headers and modules.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]