Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ADIOI_GEN_DELETE
From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 18:06:03

is the code using shared file pointer operations (e.g.
MPI_File_write_shared/ordered)?

There was a fix which removed a warning/error about not being to delete
the file when using shared file pointer around v.1.2.6 ( I don't
remember precisely when it hit the trunk), and I was wandering whether
that's the message that you see. The message was in reality dealing with
  removing a 'hidden' file used for shared file pointer operations

Thanks
Edgar