Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ADIOI_GEN_DELETE
From: Davi Vercillo C. Garcia (ダヴィ) (davivercillo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 17:27:58

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I can't seem to run your code, either. Can you provide a more precise
> description of what exactly is happening? It's quite possible / probable
> that Rob's old post is the answer, but I can't tell from your original post
> -- there just aren't enough details.

When I execute this code with more than once process (-n > 1), this
error message appear. My code is a distributed compressor, that the
compress task is distributed. A single process reads a block from a
file, compress it and writes a compressed block to a file.

> On Oct 27, 2008, at 3:26 AM, jody wrote:
>> Perhaps this post in the Open-MPI archives can help:
>> http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2008/01/4898.php

I already saw this post before, but this didn't help me. I'm not using
MPI_File_delete in my code.

--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
http://davivercillo.blogspot.com/