Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Question about openmpi and msc nastran
From: Joe Griffin (joe.griffin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 09:39:53

Hi Pedro,

MSC Nastran 2008 uses OpenMPI as the default. LAM/MPI is an option.

MD Nastran ( MD R3 ) uses OpenMPI as the default. LAM/MPI, HP/MPI and
Intel/MPI are options.

MDR2 had LAM/MPI as the Default and OpenMPI as an option.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have further questions.

Regards,

Joe Griffin

(714) 445-5636