Subject: [OMPI users] The --with-sge option
From: Mike Hanby (mhanby_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 12:06:45

Howdy,

I'm compiling 1.2.8 on a system with SGE 6.1u4 and came across the
"--with-sge" option on a Grid Engine posting.

A couple questions:

1. I don't see --with-sge mentioned in the "./configure --help" output,
nor can I find much reference to it on the open-mpi site, is this option
really implemented? What does it do?

2. After compiling openmpi providing the --with-sge switch I ran the
ompi_info binary and grep'd for sge in the output, there isn't any
reference, should there be if the option was successfully passed to
configure?

Thanks, Mike