Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Passing LD_LIBRARY_PATH to orted
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-10 20:46:35

Hi Craig, George, list

Here is a quick and dirty solution I used before for a similar problem.
Link the Intel libraries statically, using the "-static-intel" flag.
Other shared libraries continue to be dynamically linked.

For instance:

mipf90 -static-intel my_mpi_program.f90

What is not clear to me is why to use orted instead of
which has a mechanism to pass environment variables to the hosts
with "-x LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/my/intel/lib".

I hope this helps.
Gus Correa

Gustavo J. Ponce Correa, PhD - Email: gus_at_[hidden]
P.O. Box 1000 [61 Route 9W] - Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA