Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Performance: MPICH2 vs OpenMPI
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-08 09:39:58

Your doing this on just one node? That would be using the OpenMPI SM
transport, Last I knew it wasn't that optimized though should still
be much faster than TCP.

I am surpised at your result though I do not have MPICH2 on the
cluster right now I don't have time to compare.

How did you run the job?

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing