Subject: Re: [OMPI users] qsub - mpirun problem
From: Zhiliang Hu (zhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-29 12:58:48

I am the "system admin" here (so far so good on several servers over several years but this PBS thing appear to be daunting ;-)

I suppose **run ... from *inside a Torque*** is to run things with a PBS script. I thought "qsub -l nodes=6:ppn=2 mpirun ..." already bring things into a PBS environment context.

Hope I don't have to take another school to get this to work ;-)

Zhiliang