Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_THREAD_INIT
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-29 10:25:43

Gabriele,

The thread support has to be explicitly requested at build time, or it
will be disabled. Add --enable-mpi-threads (configure --help will give
you more info) to your configure. If you plan to use threads with Open
MPI I strongly suggest to update to the 1.3. This version is not yet
released, but you can download the source from the nightly build
section.

   george.