Subject: Re: [OMPI users] qsub - mpirun problem
From: Zhiliang Hu (zhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-28 22:07:38

Ralph,

Thank you for your quick response.

Indeed as you expected, "printenv | grep PBS" produced nothing.

BTW, I have:

> qmgr -c 'p s'

#
#
# Create and define queue default
#
create queue default
set queue default queue_type = Execution
set queue default resources_default.nodes = 7
set queue default enabled = True
set queue default started = True
#
# Set server attributes.
#
set server scheduling = True
set server acl_hosts = nagrp2
set server default_queue = default
set server log_events = 511
set server mail_from = adm
set server query_other_jobs = True
set server resources_available.nodect = 6
set server scheduler_iteration = 600
set server node_check_rate = 150
set server tcp_timeout = 6
set server next_job_number = 793

- I am not sure what/how is missing from my configurations (do you mean the installation "configure" step with optional directives) or else?

Thank you,

Zhiliang