Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun, paths and xterm again (xserver problem solved; library problem still there)
From: Thomas Ropars (tropars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-24 08:10:25

Hi,

I'm trying to use gdb and xterm with open mpi on my computer (Ubuntu 8.04).
When I run an application without gdb on my computer in works find but
if I try to use gdb in xterm I get the following error:

mpirun -n 2 -x DISPLAY=:0.0 xterm -e gdb ./ring.out

(gdb) run
Starting program: /media/sda5/tempo/openmpi/tests/ring.out
/media/sda5/tempo/openmpi/tests/ring.out: error while loading shared
libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Program exited with code 0177.

When I try to use a shell script to launch gdb as mentioned bellow, I
get the same error.

Thomas