Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure and Build ok, but mpi module not recognized?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-22 19:52:09

On Sep 22, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Doug Reeder wrote:

> I think that unless make all depends on make clean and make clean
> depends on Makefile, you have to manually run make clean and/or
> manually delete the module files.

We do have most everything in the code base that matters depend on
opal_config.h, which is generated by configure. I think it's
unexpected behavior if you run configure a 2nd time (assumedly with
different options) and don't have everything re-built properly.

Sorry for the hassle Brian; I'll file a bug about this. I don't
expect it'll be fixed in the 1.2 series and possibly not for v1.3.0,
but certainly in some future release.

Cisco Systems