Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure and Build ok, but mpi module not recognized?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-22 18:16:28

On Sep 22, 2008, at 6:08 PM, Brian Harker wrote:

> Here's the config.log file...now that I look through it more
> carefully, I see some errors that I didn't see when watching
> ./configure scroll by...still don't know what to do though. :(

Not to worry; there are many tests in configure that are designed to
fail. So it's not a problem to see lots of failures in config.log.

I see that it did use ifort for both the F77 and F90 compilers; that's
what I wanted to check with configure output and config.log.

Per Doug's comment, if OMPI is not re-compiling the Fortran module
when you reconfigure with a new fortran compiler, that is likely a
bug. Can you "make clean all install" and see if it works? If not,
send all the output here (see http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
for instructions; please compress).

Cisco Systems