Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Newbie doubt.
From: Davi Vercillo C. Garcia (デビッド) (davivercillo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-19 17:01:35

Hello again,

My code evolved and I'm having more problems that I cannot solve. When
I execute it, using a hight number of processes, it crashes. And I'm
using MPI_Write but there's nothing in output file.

My code can be found at: http://pastebin.com/d1ea278f1

--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
http://davivercillo.blogspot.com/