Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mpirun don't execute
From: Santolo Felaco (ahuramazda10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-19 16:35:05

The attachemente contains: config.log, output file of ompi_info --all and
output file of ipconfig.
I need of version 1.3 because I must use the checkpoint.
Thanks.

2008/9/19 Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>

> Please see http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/; this will help us
> understand your problem.
>
> Also note that Open MPI v1.3 is not yet released. If you have v1.3, it's a
> pre-release version.
>

> On Sep 19, 2008, at 1:37 PM, Santolo Felaco wrote:
>
> Hi, I have installed OpenMpi 1.3, my OS il Linux Ubuntu 8.04.
>> When I invoke the comand mpirun -np 1 es2 the shell is blocked. The comand
>> CTRL+X is not catched.
>> I have set defaut hostfile and I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH with /usr/local/lib.
>> Help me, please

> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitimate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **

  • application/zip attachment: log.zip