Subject: Re: [OMPI users] errors returned from openmpi-1.2.7 source code
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-17 14:21:12

You shouldn't need to add any -I's or -L's or -l's for Open MPI. Just
use mpic++ and mpicc (per my first note, notice that "mpicc" (lower
case) is the C compiler -- mpiCC is a synonym for the C++ compiler --
this could be your problem). Those wrappers add all the compiler /
linker flags that you need.

Cisco Systems