Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_sendrecv = MPI_Send+ MPI_RECV ?
From: Enrico Barausse (enrico.barausse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-14 07:18:21

>Hi,
>I think if you use MPI_Isend it work correctly!
>test this and write me what happen!

yep, that's the first thought I had myself, but in spite of being
non-blocking, the Isend routine gets stuck and segmentates exactly
with the same error message as before.

I'm just wondering how MPI_sendrecv is implemented. I was expecting it
to be exactly equivalent to one send + one receive. Does anyone know
the details of the implementation in openmpi?