Subject: Re: [OMPI users] users Digest, Vol 1000, Issue 1
From: Jeremy Stout (stout.jeremy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-09 15:06:30

On clusters where I'm using the Intel compilers and OpenMPI, I setup
the compiler directory (usually /opt/intel) as a NFS export. The
computation nodes then mount that export. Next, I add the following
lines to the ld.so.conf file and distribute it to the computation
nodes:
/opt/intel/cce/version_number/lib/em64t
/opt/intel/fce/version_number/lib/em64t

That will depend on the path and version of the compiler set you are
using. Do a '/sbin/ldconfig' on each node and you should be good to
go.

You can also try updating the library path in your submission file.

Jeremy Stout