Subject: Re: [OMPI users] users Digest, Vol 1000, Issue 1
From: Christopher Tanner (christopher.tanner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-09 14:58:29

Jeremy -

Thanks for the help - this bit of advice came up quite a bit through
internet searches. However, I made sure that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH was
set and correct on all nodes -- and the error persists.

Any other possible solutions? Thanks.

Chris Tanner
Space Systems Design Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology