Subject: [OMPI users] Warnings in Ubuntu Hardy
From: Davi Vercillo C. Garcia (デビッド) (davivercillo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 21:13:53

I'm trying to execute some programs in my notebook (Ubuntu 8.04) using
OpenMPI, and I always get a warning message like:

libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.
[0,0,0]: OpenIB on host juliana was unable to find any HCAs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.

What is this ?!

Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Departamento de Ciência da Computação
Grupo de Usuários GNU/Linux da UFRJ (GUL-UFRJ)
Linux User: #388711
"Good things come to those who... wait." - Debian Project
"A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows." - Linus Torvalds