Subject: [OMPI users] Warnings in Ubuntu Hardy
From: Davi Vercillo C. Garcia (デビッド) (davivercillo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 21:13:53

Hi,

I'm trying to execute some programs in my notebook (Ubuntu 8.04) using
OpenMPI, and I always get a warning message like:

libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.
[0,0,0]: OpenIB on host juliana was unable to find any HCAs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.

What is this ?!

--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia