Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem when mpi_paffinity_alone is set to 1
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-22 09:16:00

Okay, I'll look into it. I suspect the problem is due to the
redefinition of the paffinity API to clarify physical vs logical
processors - more than likely, the maffinity interface suffers from
the same problem we had to correct over there.

We'll report back later with an estimate of how quickly this can be
fixed.

Thanks
Ralph