Subject: [OMPI users] TCP Bandwidth
From: Andy Georgi (Andy.Georgi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-17 08:11:25

Hello again ;),

after getting acceptable latency on our Chelsio S320E-CXA adapters we now want to check if we can
also tune the bandwidth. On TCP level (measured via iperf) we get 1.15 GB/s, on MPI level (measured
via MPI-Ping-Pong) just 930 MB/s. We already set btl_tcp_sndbuf and btl_tcp_rcvbuf to get these
value. Are there any other parameters which should be in-/decreased to get a higher bandwidth?

If someone has already experiences in it, any help is welcome!

Thanks and best regards

Andy

--
Dresden University of Technology