Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OMPI without-rte-support?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-11 16:35:06

I found a typo in the config file that broke this support. It should
indeed by without-rte-support. Unfortunately, someone in the interim
mistakenly shortened it to just "without-rte".

Should have a fix in shortly. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Ralph

PS. I will try to add some info about this to the wiki page - may be
later this week.

Begin forwarded message: