Subject: [OMPI users] OMPI without-rte-support?
From: Abhishek Kulkarni (abbyzcool_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-11 13:17:41

Hello,

I downloaded the openmpi-1.4a1r19231 nightly and trying to configure it
without RTE support. It doesn't seem to recognize the without-rte-support
configure flag, or so it seems.
It goes on well with "with-rte=no".

$ ./configure --without-rte-support
configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --without-rte-support
checking whether build environment is sane...
[snip]

Also, any additional information I can get on this option would be great. I
tried to dig up for anything on this -- the only thing I found is the
original changeset 18664 by Ralph
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/18664

 -- Abhishek