Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Failure to include Myrinet MX in install
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 11:24:49

We decided not to use rpath when we generate the shared libraries for
Open MPI. When you specify the --with-mx=*something* it's just for the
compilation (and it's a path on the compile node).

This simply means that you have to add the /opt/mx/lib or /opt/mx/
lib64 to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. And this has to be done on all nodes
that belong to the run.

   george.