Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Missing F90 modules
From: Scott Beardsley (scott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-31 03:22:22

Ashley Pittman wrote:
> Nothing to do with fortran but I think I'm right in saying a lot of
> these command line options aren't needed, you simply set --prefix and
> the rest of the options default to be relative to that.

Ya, I stole it from the OFED rpmbuild log. I wanted to reproduce exactly
what I had installed already elsewhere via RPM just in case it was some
strange side effect. I don't normally make my configure options that
redundant.

Drifting OT... OFED doesn't support the QLogic InfiniPath cards (ala
--with-psm-dir) directly in their install.pl (at least in v1.3.1). I'll
send them a note tomorrow errr later today. It was also amusing, to say
the least, to watch the QLogic RPMs battle it out with both kernel.org
and OFED ib_ipath kernel modules over who gets loaded last. I'd reboot
and poof a new one would show up. Fun times. QLogic seems to have caught
onto this and attempts to disable/supersede the others. I'm not sure
which one is best these days but they all seem to work reasonably well.

Scott