Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Missing F90 modules
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-30 16:24:41

I have seen strange things about fortran compilers and the suffix of
files.

use mpi

is a fortran 90 thing, not 77, many compilers want fortran 90 codes
to end in .f90 or .F90

Try renaming carfoo.f to cartfoo.f90 and try again.

I have attached a helloworld.f90 that uses use mpi that works on our
openmpi installs.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing