Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How can I start building apps in Open MPI? any docs?
From: Matt Hughes ([hidden])
Date: 2008-07-27 11:08:16

For beginners, it is worth picking up some books. I have used Using
MPI - 2nd Edition: Portable Parallel Programming with the Message
Passing Interface by Gropp, Lusk, and Skjellum.

The reference for MPI is available online at, but hard copies are nice to
have: MPI: The Complete Reference by Snir and Gropp.