Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Object Send Doubt
From: Tim Mattox (timattox_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 14:59:27

Hello Carlos,
Sorry for the long delay in replying.

You may want to take a look at the Boost.MPI project:
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/mpi.html

It has a higher-level interface to MPI that is much more C++ friendly.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Carlos Henrique da Silva Santos
<santos.chs_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I m looking for a solution.
> I m developing a C++ code and I have an object called Field. I need
> to send/recv this object over some process allowed in my cluster. For
> example, I have to send Field from process 1 to process 2 and 3, but
> not process 4.
> My questions are:
> Is possible to send an object by Open-MPI?
> If it yes, could you send me an source code example to do it or reference ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Carlos

Tim Mattox, Ph.D. - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
 tmattox_at_[hidden] || timattox_at_[hidden]
 I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net/