Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Parallel I/O with MPI-1
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 06:29:16

There is a whole chapter in the MPI standard about file I/O
operations. I'm quite confident you will find whatever you're looking
for there :)

Open MPI use ROMIO for file operations, and normally this is compiled
in by default. You should not have any troubles using MPI I/O with
Open MPI.

   Have fun,
     george.