Subject: Re: [OMPI users] runtime warnings with MPI_File_write_ordered
From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-18 11:38:34

here is a patch that we use on our development version to silence that
warning, you have to apply it to.

ompi/ompi/mca/io/romio/romio/mpi-io/io_romio_close.c

I would not like to commit that to the repository since I can not
oversee whether it causes problems in some other settings/scenario/file
systems. However, it fixed for us the problems when experimenting with
shared file pointers (e.g. MPI_File_write_ordered) and did not create
any issues so far.

Application of that patch at your own risk:-)

Thanks
Edgar