Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Valgrind Functionality
From: Tom Riddle (rarebitusa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-13 12:31:24

Thanks, I've gotten to the point of building and running branch/1.3. However when I attempt to run my simple osu_latency test I get the following runtime error now, which I hadn't before on a repo pull of trunk/openmpi-1.3a1r18303

opal_memchecker_base_select failed
--> Returned value -13 instead od OPAL_SUCCESS

I checked the ompi_info and see the following memchecker
MCA memchecker: parameter "memchecker" (current value: <none>
Default selection set of components for the memchecker framework

so that looks ok, here is my configure

$ ../configure --prefix=/opt/wkspace/openmpi-1.3 CC=gcc
CXX=g++ --disable-mpi-f77 --enable-debug --enable-memchecker
--with-psm=/usr/include --with-valgrind=/opt/wkspace/valgrind-3.3.0/

I think I'm close, TIA Tom