Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Object Send Doubt
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-12 16:52:35

¡Hola Carlos!

Es posible. Por favor, lee el manual follando. ;-) For instance at Specifically look for documentation for MPI_Type_create_struct().

On 16:30 Sat 12 Jul , Carlos Henrique da Silva Santos wrote:
> Dear,
> I m looking for a solution.
> I m developing a C++ code and I have an object called Field. I need
> to send/recv this object over some process allowed in my cluster. For
> example, I have to send Field from process 1 to process 2 and 3, but
> not process 4.
> My questions are:
> Is possible to send an object by Open-MPI?
> If it yes, could you send me an source code example to do it or reference ?
> Thank you.
> Carlos

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright...
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!