Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Gridengine + Open MPI
From: Romaric David (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-10 03:23:55

Hello,

> I just made a fix for the problem I've shown below in r18844. I think it
> is essentially the same problem that you are running into here.
>
> Please let me know if you still see the problem with the SGE tight
> integration job errors out. And I'll look at the suspend/resume feature
> later on.

I compiled r18845, and jobs are indeed correctly started, thanks a lot !!!

For the suspend issue : I ran a job on 2 machines.
On the 1st one, the mpi job processes are suspent/resumed/stopped correctly.
On the 2nd one, they are not, they go on running.

As soon as this works, I can push SGE + openmpi to my test-users :-)

        Romaric

--
   R. David - david_at_[hidden]