Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with gateway between 2 hosts
From: Geoffroy Pignot (geopignot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 06:05:39

Hi,
To answer your question 172.x.y.z are not behind a NAT .
Moreover, I check the netstat command on the remote host and it seems like
the connection is ok

tcp 0 0 10.160.x.x:39794 172.x.y.z:50858
ESTABLISHED 20956/orted
unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 76348311 20956/orted
unix 3 [ ] STREAM CONNECTED 76348310 20956/orted

I hope it'll help
Does anyone run openmpi program in such environment ???
Thanks again

Geoffroy