Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mca parameters: meaning and use
From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 08:21:52

Actually, I suspect the requestor was hoping for an explanation somewhat
more illuminating than the terse comments output by ompi_info. ;-)

Bottom line is "no". We have talked numerous times about the need to do
this, but unfortunately there has been little accomplished. I doubt it will
happen anytime soon.

If there are specific areas you would like help with, you can post the
questions here and people will try to explain.

Ralph