Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Query regarding OMPI_MCA_ns_nds_vpid env variable
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 07:49:49

On Jun 24, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Aditya Vasal wrote:

> I am using Linpack test on SLES 10 using openmpi-1.2.6.
> However, I am not getting expected output,
> i would be glad to receive some information regarding the
> environment variable OMPI_MCA_ns_nds_vpid and it’s use.

As I mentioned in my other reply, OMPI_MCA_ns_nds_vpid is an
"internal" Open MPI parameter -- you should not set it yourself. If
you are seeing some kind of problem with this parameter, it could be
either a bug in Open MPI or perhaps a misconfiguration / corrupted
installation.

If you are having a run-time problem with Open MPI, please see:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

Cisco Systems