Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Error in mx_init message
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-18 10:26:44

This is a different issue. On top of Myrinet, Open MPI support two
nodes: cm and the others. Basically, the difference is how the card
will be used. If you only specify the btls then Open MPI will try to
initialize the CM PML and that's how this error message appears. If
you add OMPI_MCA_pml=^cm to your environment, then this warning will
go away.

   george.