Subject: Re: [OMPI users] help me please, about Open MPI
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-17 10:35:06

What are the exact permissions on /tmp? They should likely be 1777.

Do you have the TMPDIR or TMP environment variables set? If so, is
that directory also world-writable? (if set, these will override the
default location of /tmp)

The error you are seeing (session directory failed) usually has to do
with ORTE not being able to create a session directory for the user.

Cisco Systems