Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI and C++
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 21:25:45

OpenMPI codes with C++ MPI methods if you want.

Most people I know use the C bindings in their C++ anyway.

Nothing special needs to be done to call C from C++ if it is written
for this (OpenMPI is)

Not sure what a POG is so I may be wrong on that point.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]