Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Different CC for orte and opmi?
From: Doug Reeder (dlr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-09 16:02:56

Ashley,

I am confused. In your first post you said orted fails, with link
errors, when you try to launch a job. From this I inferred that the
build and install steps for creating openmpi were successful. Was the
build/install step successful. If so what dynamic libraries does ldd
say that orted is using.

Doug Reeder