Subject: [OMPI users] Communicators in Fortran and C
From: Samuel Sarholz (sarholz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-05 02:53:55

Hi,

I have problems running a Fortran program which is calling a C library
with OpenMPI.

The problem is that the Fortan part has a communicator which is passed
to the C library.
And if I understand the headers right a communicator is an integer in
fortran, but a struct on the C side of openmpi.

Is there a way to translate/cast these communicators?

best regards,
Samuel