Subject: [OMPI users] libibverbs
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-04 16:28:59

We have two installs of openmpi-1.2.3
One with the pgi compilers the other with gcc/Nagf90

One the pgi compilers does not link against libibverbs, but ompi_info
shows the openib btl and we see traffic on the fabric.

The other built with Nagware links against libibverbs. It also shoes
in ompi_info the openib btl.

What would cause this? It just pointed out that our login nodes
(most of our cluster does not have IB) don't have libibverbs making
code not link. Any insight from an OFED master would be great.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]