Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI scaling > 512 cores
From: Åke Sandgren (ake.sandgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-04 16:14:12

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 11:43 -0700, Scott Shaw wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any comments with regarding to my
> posting of questions. Am I off base with my questions or is this the
> wrong forum for these types of questions?
>

> > Hi, I hope this is the right forum for my questions. I am running
> into a
> > problem when scaling >512 cores on a infiniband cluster which has
> 14,336
> > cores. I am new to openmpi and trying to figure out the right -mca
> options

I don't have any real answerr to you question except that i have had no
problems running HPL on our 672 node dual quad core = 5376 cores with
infiniband.
We use verbs.
I wouldn't touch the oob parameters since it uses tcp over ethernet to
setup the environment.

Internet: ake_at_[hidden]   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126