Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Help: Program Terminated
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-30 09:17:47

On 12:28 Fri 30 May , Lee Amy wrote:
> 2008/5/29 Andreas Schäfer <gentryx_at_[hidden]>:
> Thank you very much. If I do a shorter job it seems run well. And the job
> dosen't repeatedly fail at the same time, but it will fail at this error
> messages. Anyway, I'm not using a scheduling system. So any suggestions?

At least no easy ones, sorry. ;-) You could ask the Microtar guys if
they know anything about that problem. And of course you could use a
debugger to dig into Microtar and find the problem yourself. ^^ Open
MPI has some doc how to attach gdb to a parallel job: (and how to use
valgrind etc.)

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=debugging

Good luck!
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!