Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with NFS + PVFS2 + OpenMPI
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-29 15:50:27

That I don't know, we use lustre for this stuff now. And our users
don't use parallel IO, (though I hope to change that).
Sorry can't help more. I would really use 'just' pvfs2 for your IO.
The other reply pointed out you can have both and not use NFS at all
for your IO but leave it mounted is thats what users are expecting.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]