Subject: [OMPI users] ulimit question from video open-fabrics-concepts...
From: twurgl_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-05-29 15:41:14

HI,

I am in one of your MPI instructional videos and have a question. You said
to make sure
the registered memory ulimit is set to unlimited. I type the command
"ulimit -a" and don't
see a registered memory entry. Is this maybe the same as "max locked
memory"?
Or can you tell me where to check and then set registered memory to
unlimited?

Thanks!
tom

ps: the videos are very helpful....